Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dad & Marainna Come to Visit

..... a while ago now.  But the visit is well worth commemorating here on this sporadically maintained blawg of mine. Dad came on a Friday and Marianna joined us the following day. It was a great weekend of nice weather, farmer's markets, brunch spots, classic car shows (complete with Edsels), bourbon and Grand Marnier, dinner guests, bike rides (yes, Dad too), and one awfully cute bebe.

Though many of the details have since escaped me in the weeks since the visit, one event looms large in this writer's mind: Dad's gonna get a bike! And it all started here. More on this later. As with Mom and Laura's visit, I was not as snap-happy as I have been in the past. I'm in a photo/blawg rut, I guess. I'll try to pick it up.

On to the pics!

A generation up and a generation down. It's still weird to think I'm a parent.

Baby 4; Daddy 0

A dinner Party! Who's trying to steal whose thunder?

Hannah is getting fast!

Athenian sandwich on Houstonian bread.

More soon, I'm pretty sure.
r

No comments:

Post a Comment