Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ooh, that Baby!


So my Mom, my sister and my niece are coming this weekend to visit. This'll be the first time Lo's ever met Hannah and this will be the first time Lil' Ashley and Lil' Hannah Mo get to size eachother* up. As a preview to this grand event, I am offering Le Grande Preview Pictorale so the ladies can fix in their minds what they're going to be up against. Allez!

Who's that?

Momma Donna loves that Duck!

In the office

Below the office. Man, those legs!
That hat?

The neighbor

Those eyes

Those girls


Aw, Dad...!

The burgeoning editor

Not to be forgotten, that cat.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but hoo-boy- have we been busy!
Best to all - more when I can.
r


*Remember, I'm starting a quiet revolution to make "eachother" one word as it should be!

1 comment:

  1. This may be the GREATEST photo montage of all time! Love that BABY!!

    ReplyDelete