Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just lots of pictures

I know what you want. Here you go.

Yep, she is walking and talking. Tonight she said, "Dg, uf uf," and she knows the first couple bars of the ABC song.


Not sure how it happened, but someone got her riding a bike. 


Maybe it was this guy...


Momma Donna and Grandpa Wayne come stay regularly. Hannah's always happy to see them. 


Especially her best bud, Grandpa Wayne! Her face lights up when she sees him. 


This one's called Atsa Bigga Yarn


Nice


 Mom, H has been loving the wood rings


And Lo, H has been loving her Elmo book


She's also been loving her friends Jacki and Lachlan


And she loves to help her mom vacuum

 


I feel like she's getting so big. It surprises me, then, when I am reminded of how small she still is. 


Still, the baby is gone and the little girl is here to stay.
r

2 comments:

  1. Yep. That was just what I needed for the day. Love me some Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Simpsons love the Harwells! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete