Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Sweet, One Funny


The Sentinel

Inside that crib is a sorta well protected baby

I had some company as I quietly shooosh - shooosh -shoooshed my daughter to sleep tonight. I'm pretty sure he was just sniffing around for some treats... at first, anyway. He meowed a couple of times, then he hopped up on my lap (I sit in that chair), but then he settled on the floor. Once Hannah's hiccups went away and she drifted off to sleep, I looked to my left and saw my other 'kid,' asleep at my feet. Happiness is...


The Pirate Ship

Mama S and Hannah were swinging on the porch swing yesterday. Sitting on S's lap, H's eyes would light up with excitement on the way back and giggled delightfully as she swung forward and was met by belly tickles from her Papa (No, she still hasn't said 'Papa' yet).  However the same action had a very different effect on S. Saying that she was starting to feel a little queasy from the forward-back motion, she elaborated, "I never was very good on the Pirate ship."
I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment